Address: Colorado Mesa University
University Center – 2nd Floor
1455 North 12th St.
Grand Junction, CO Time: 6:30pm – 8:00pm
• What the Social Security office doesn’t tell you.
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse to maximize your potential income.
• How to reduce or eliminate taxes on your Social Security retirement benefits.
• How to integrate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income.
• How to increase retirement income even if you take Social Security at age 62.
We are financial professionals with years of experience, carrying the highest level of responsibility to you. Your needs come first, and we always strive to operate from a platform of integrity and objectivity.
744 Horizon Ct.
Grand Junction, CO 81506
Investment advisory services are offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser. Barbara Traylor Smith (CRD #2519484) is an Investment Adviser Representative of FIA. Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission does not imply any certain level of skill or training. Insurance services offered through Retirement Outfitters, LLC (Colorado Insurance License #330954) and Barbara Traylor Smith (California Insurance License #0D30497, Colorado Insurance License #109486) in her separate capacity as an insurance agent. Retirement Outfitters, LLC and FIA have no common ownership and are unaffiliated with and independent of each other. All investing involves the risk of loss, including possible loss of principal, that you should be prepared to bear.